I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
I’ve lost it. :( The only thing in the world I wasn’t supposed to lose. My engagement ring. It’s been in Magnus’s family for three generations. And now the very same day his parents are coming, I’ve lost it. the very same day. Do not Hyperventilate, Poppy. Stay positive!! :)
A couple of glasses of bubbly with the girls at a charity do and Poppy’s life has gone into meltdown. Not only has she lost her engagement ring, but in the panic that followed, she’s lost her phone too. As she paces shakily around the hotel foyer she spots an abandoned phone in a bin. Finders keepers! Now she can leave a number with the hotel staff. It was meant to be!
Except the phone’s owner, businessman Sam Roxton, doesn’t agree. He wants his phone back, and he doesn’t appreciate Poppy reading all his messages and wading into his personal life. As Poppy juggles wedding preparations, phone messages and hiding her left hand from Magnus and his parents, can things get more tangled?
Ahh! I haven’t been able to sit down and read a book in months, so I can’t even begin to tell you how wonderful it was to devour this book in just two sittings. It was bliss to sit down and lose myself for a few hours!
We first find Poppy Wyatt frantically searching a hotel for her engagement ring - instantly my heart leapt out to her, as nothing compares to that dreaded feeling that you might have lost the most precious (and expensive) thing you own – and that’s not a materialistic comment, the emotion and love that’s tied up in that little thing is priceless!
This book is charmingly written, incredibly funny and has a huge heart. Fans of Sophie Kinsella will not be disappointed with this great read – It’s also a brilliant one for Sophie-virgins to try!
One more thing… there’s a magpie on the front cover, so it was inevitable that I was going to love it!
- eeniejanjanjane reblogged this from giovannafletcher1 and added:
- mcflyfletcher likes this
- uzumakis-baby reblogged this from giovannafletcher1
- uzumakis-baby likes this
- lugayer likes this
- thislittlemell likes this
- twoheartsneverlie likes this
- dyanna likes this
- theviewoftheafternoon likes this
- halcyonkids likes this
- trashcandiaries likes this
- rafaellafletcher reblogged this from giovannafletcher1
- rafaellafletcher likes this
- aboutacertaingirl reblogged this from giovannafletcher1
- thoughtsofahumanbeing likes this
- lunarbeagle likes this
- sentimentalgeek86 reblogged this from giovannafletcher1
- bbyshowme likes this
- mcflywithme likes this
- capito-lina likes this
- iveonlygotforever likes this
- getonmycloud likes this
- callmeannegrimes likes this
- quizletaddict likes this
- becauseirocklikehell likes this
- lonelyeyesonly likes this
- giovannafletcher1 posted this